TLC Swan – 4669 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85712
Tucson Laundry Centers (TLC) on Swan is a Self-Service COIN Laundromat (Quarters).
We also offer payment via Dexter Pay App on your Smartphone. This allows you to pay by credit/debit at the machine (Dexter Machines only).
Please see instructions at the location posted on the walls.
Store # 2932 We accept credit card payment and cash for drop off Full-Service laundry.
- Open 7 AM – 10 PM, last wash at 8:30 PM
- Wash and fold (drop off full-service laundry)
- Large oversize machines
- Wednesday (2 load) and Thursday (3 load) Specials
- Commercial accounts welcome – call to set up an appointment and see what we can do for you to save you time, money, and space!
The NEW Dexter Commercial Laundry machines, range in size from 80LB high capacity (8 loads) to Double load machines.
Our Mix of Machines include:
- 2 – 80 pound Dexter machines (8 loads in one washer!) 67 gallons of water per cycle
- 4 – 60 pound Dexter machines (6 loads in one washer!) 52.6 gallons of water per cycle
- 12 – 30 pound Dexter machines (triple load) 23.5 gallons of water per cycle
- 7 – 20 pound Dexter machines (double load) 15.8 gallons of water per cycle
- All Dexter machines are hard mounted to the ground, allowing for high G-forces to spin out laundry efficiently so dry time is less.
- 10 – Top Load machines by Speed Queen – less than 15 pounds (single load) capacity. Water usage is about 28 gallons of water per cycle. Please no Pillows, Rugs, Blankets or Heavy Items in these Top Loaders, they are better washed in the large hard mounted commercial Dexter machines due to uneven weight distribution.
- 24 pockets – (12) 50 pound Dexter stack dryers
We invite you to come by and let us give your laundry the TLC touch. We have video security system 24/7, Free Wi-Fi, new Coolers, and a well-lit facility We use state of the art American made Dexter Commercial Laundry machines to reduce water, power and gas consumption.
Our Full Service drop off laundry, Wash, Dry & Fold service includes:
- Soap & softener on request
- Spot treating all garments
- Wash and dry all garments per instructions
- Fold, bag and hang appropriate garments
- 24-hour turn around with text messaging available when order is complete
Let us tell you about our new state of the art efficient washers and dryers
- A new electronic pressure sensor increases efficiency and helps save on water.
- Next generation inverter drives lower electrical usage, improve performance, and saves energy.
- Standard 100 g-force extraction removes more water with great wash performance reducing drying time.
- Keep in mind Top Loaders use an incredible amount of water per weight of clothing (28 gallons per cycle) and are less efficient in that regard. If you are concerned about the environment and how much water usage you use; double up or triple up your wash loads and move them to the bigger machines. You’ll save money and water! You’ll be happy you did.
- Perforated tumblers, balanced radial airflow, and the right amount of air re-circulation provide maximum efficiency.